Hi Nate,

Wow, you brought a lot of stuff to check!

I suggest to tackle the issues one by one on github.
It seems the "random mult" issue (#273) hit again after one year.
Could you please open issues for the input clearing on Esc
and the scoring anomaly?

If neither the log file nor the relevant rule were changed then
the scoring must come the same result and not prompt for re-saving.
During rescoring (and also at initial entry) only the second part
of the log line after the received exchange is updated. This done
to ensure that what the user sees (mults and points) is exactly what is
stored in the log file. We could of course store only the raw QSO data
in the log file, but as historically mults and points were also included
this feature was kept for compatibility and a kind of user friendliness
(mults/point can be check in log file without starting TLF).

73,
Zoli