For anyone wanting to work the ARRL 160m or certain future ARRL
contests, I have updated the arrlsections file:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/N0NB/tlf/update_arrl_sections/share/arrlsections

My apologies for not catching this until ARRL November Sweepstakes was
past.  I think this list also is used for ARRL Field Day and some other
ARRL events.

I wonder if there needs to be some accommodation for former section
names.  While I've kept the file somewhat current, I see no issue with
having both GTA and GH in the file, except that validation would then
allow both, when the former is incorrect for the present time.

Off the top of my head, I wonder if the mults parser could be extended
so that a syntax such as:

GH:20230701
GTA:20180101:202306030

implying a start date that is current (no end date given) for GH and a
start and end date for GTA (I don't think those are the actual dates, as
I just guessed at dates for this discussion).  It would probably take
considerable research to discover the actual dates and may not even be
worth the effort as I doubt logs are rescored years after the fact.

Thoughts?

73, Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB