After a number of, uh, gentle reminders from people who have been waiting for
this, I've finally got around to posting the TLS-LTS draft I mentioned a while
back.  It's now available as:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gutmann-tls-lts-00.txt

Abstract:

   This document specifies a profile of TLS 1.2 for long-term support,
   one that represents what's already deployed for TLS 1.2 but with the
   security holes and bugs fixed.  This represents a stable, known-good
   profile that can be deployed now to systems that can't can't roll out
   patches every month or two when the next attack on TLS is published.

Several people have already commented on it off-list while it was being
written, it's now open for general comments...

Peter.