On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 08:35:31PM +1100, Martin Thomson wrote:
> On 30 March 2016 at 16:15, Ilari Liusvaara <ilariliusva...@welho.com> wrote:
> > Only if using 0-RTT auth, which seems is going to be removed (yay).
>
> My reading is that Finished is always present.  That is, the
> authentication messages are always sent, with
> Certificate+CertificateVerify being omitted if there is no
> certificate.

Oh, yeah, looks like there is always Finished. Does not simplify
implementation in any way (just makes implementation even more
complex).

Then on topic of 0-RTT, how does 0-RTT key hashes behave if
handshake is restarted (main handshake hash continues, but
0-RTT hash context currently needs to be separate from the
main context)?

-Ilari