All,

draft-mattsson-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead includes some cipher suites that are needed
for TLS1.3.  We need to get these officially registered so the chairs would
like to hear whether there is WG support for adopting
draft-mattsson-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead. Please let us know whether you:

- Support adoption and are willing to review/comment on the draft by 201600429;
the chairs still need people to review the draft to show there’s support for it
as we process it down the path.

- Object to the adoption of this draft as a WG item, please respond to the list
indicating why by 201600429.

Note 1: This draft will get published using the new rules we’ve been concocting
on the list so the IANA considerations section will get tweaked as we settle on
what words need to be included.

Note 2: The other option is to put the registrations in the TLS1.3 spec, but
that would add four pages that I’m pretty sure no implementer is going to read
so there seems to be little point in included the registrations in the TLS1.3
spec.  And, these cipher suites do apply to TLS1.2.

Cheers,

J&S