Hi,

This survey of TLS in 1 million web servers shows that 93% support 3DES -
oof!

https://jve.linuxwall.info/blog/index.php?post/TLS_Survey

3DES hasn't quite disappeared on the Internet.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmu...@gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434