The agenda included:

- Data Center use of Static DH (30 min)
 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13/>

- National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCOE) project for
 visibility within the datacenter with TLS 1.3 (10min)
 aka implementing draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13

- Discussion about the previous topic (40min)

At the start of the Discussion portion of the agenda, Stephen Farrell talked
about https://github.com/sftcd/tinfoil <https://github.com/sftcd/tinfoil>.

At the end of the Discussion, the chairs asked for a hum about working on
visibility in the datacenter, and the room was evenly split.

Russ