I support adoption too.
--
-Todd Short
// tsh...@akamai.com<mailto:tsh...@akamai.com>
// "One if by land, two if by sea, three if by the Internet."

On Aug 5, 2017, at 6:57 AM, Martin Thomson
<martin.thom...@gmail.com<mailto:martin.thom...@gmail.com>> wrote:

On 5 August 2017 at 06:07, Benjamin Kaduk
<bka...@akamai.com<mailto:bka...@akamai.com>> wrote:
It is currently before 20170818, and I support adoption of this draft and am
willing to review it as it progresses.

I do agree with Ilari that limiting the ciphertext size seems to make more
sense, but of course we can discuss that post adoption.

FWIW, I hope to merge PR #1 that addresses this point.  It isn't
perfect, but it keeps the happy path - those who don't pad more than
the minimum - happy.  We should discuss pros and cons, of course, and
I'd prefer to do that as an official WG product.