Hello dear TLS WG and chairs,
>From my side a strong support for the adoption of this WG draft.
There are many scenarios, especially in IoT where this draft is essential to
maintain the right security association. If we can achieve this, we can
dramatically reduce the number of new handshakes and roundtrips in low-power
scenarios and thus dramatically reduce power consumption. In battery powered
IoT scenarios this can help and dramatically increase the lifetime of a
device. (potentially up to a factor of 2-3 longer lifetimes).
Therefore this feature is very important for the success of DTLS in IoT.
Thank you and hope we can progress this extension as soon as possible,
Tobias

> Should have included a date: 13 December 2017.
> On Nov 28, 2017, at 15:17, Sean Turner < <mailto:s...@sn3rd.com&gt>
s...@sn3rd.com>; wrote:

> All,
>
> In Singapore @ IETF100, there was strong WG consensus to adopt
draft-rescorla-tls-dtls-connection-id, but we need to confirm this on the
list.  Please let us know by X December 2017 whether you oppose adopting
this draft and why.