Hi Kathleen,

The WGLC for this has expired.

There was only one explicit comment [1] saying to ship it.
The WG have chatted about this a bunch of times though so
FWIW I think it'd be fair to conclude there's pretty good
consensus for this.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tls/current/msg25279.html

On 15/01/18 21:34, Stephen Farrell wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> Kathleen's a bit busy at the moment so asked that, as shepherd,
> I kick off the WGLC for this one (as the two chairs are authors).
> The idea is that I'll summarise the WGLC thread to her and she
> can then decide if this is ready to move forward.
>
> So this starts a 2-week WGLC, ending on January 29th.
>
> Cheers,
> Shepherdy Stephen.
>
> On 03/01/18 13:57, internet-dra...@ietf.org wrote:

>> directories.
>> This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.
>>
>>         Title           : IANA Registry Updates for TLS and DTLS
>>         Authors         : Joe Salowey
>>                           Sean Turner
>>      Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-03.txt
>>      Pages           : 16
>>      Date            : 2018-01-03
>>
>> Abstract:
>>    This document describes a number of changes to (D)TLS IANA registries
>>    that range from adding notes to the registry all the way to changing
>>    the registration policy.  These changes were mostly motivated by WG
>>    review of the (D)TLS-related registries undertaken as part of the
>>    TLS1.3 development process.  This document updates many (D)TLS RFCs
>>    (see updates header).

>> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates/
>>
>> There are also htmlized versions available at:
>> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-03
>> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-03

>> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-03
>>

>> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission

>> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

PGP key change time for me.
New-ID 7B172BEA; old-ID 805F8DA2 expires Jan 24 2018.
NewWithOld sigs in keyservers.
Sorry if that mucks something up;-)