Hello,

Can you please provide updated text that addresses EKR's discuss while
this additional discussion continues?  I'd like to see if it's
possible to get this wrapped up before the plenary in London.
Eliminating discuss points and resolving this additional issue are
required for that.  If this does not get wrapped up before then, it is
likely the draft will have to go on another IESG telechat with Ben as
AD, which is fine if that's needed, but better to avoid.

Thank you,
Kathleen

--

Best regards,