Ah okay you didn’t put that OID in the draft (excellent)!

The other option is to get it from the PKIX id-pe arc
(https://www.iana.org/assignments/smi-numbers/smi-numbers.xhtml#smi-numbers-1.3.6.1.5.5.7.1)*.
  Whatever you do don’t use 30 or 31 ;). To get an early assignment, we
basically just need to figure out whether you think this is stable enough to go
through the early assignment process.

spt

* Russ Housley is the designated expert for the arc.