Unjust certificates can be bought for 150,- $ in the darknet which makes TLS
snake-oil. And you never know if the internet provider is hostile or hacked.
So we should act in the favor of end-users. If we don't have the position to
make DANE mandatory, yet, we should at least try to encourage browser vendors
to support DANE. Just think about all the online-banking websites without
DNSSEC/DANE protection.