Victor,

> Nor have I, and I rather think that introducing fixed-(EC)DH ciphers into
> TLS was a mistake, and glad to see them gone in TLS 1.3.

Can you please explain to me the problem with (EC)DH ciphers? If it's the
lack of forward secrecy, then I understand. If there are other problems,
then I would be keen to understand them.

Thanks,
Tony

Dyson Technology Limited, company number 01959090, Tetbury Hill, Malmesbury,
SN16 0RP, UK.
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately and
permanently delete it, and do not use, copy or disclose the information
contained in this message or in any attachment.
Dyson may monitor email traffic data and content for security & training.