Hi Ben,

Thanks for the explanation.

I would think this is actually a PS given it extents a protocol based on the
extension point this protocol provides. Maybe it is not really adding a new
function but it also kind of is: I would call probing for non-compliant
implementations a protocol function. I mean if we would specify greasing for a
new protocol, I think it would simply be part of the main spec.

Mirja