On Saturday, 28 September 2019 01:59:42 CEST Christopher Wood wrote:
> This version addresses some of the comments we received from Hubert a while
> back. We think it's ready to go for WGLC, modulo whatever nits folks find.
> :-)

I still see the "vend" instead of "send" typos... Same for "vended"

```
      Clients must therefore
      bound the number of parallel connections they initiate by the
      number of tickets in their possession, or risk ticket re-use.
```

I'm not a native speaker, but shouldn't it be "...therefore bind the
number..."?

```
Servers MUST NOT send more than 255 tickets to clients.
```

per what? session? at a time? connection?

what's the expected behaviour with tickets and post-handshake authentication?
Are tickets sent after PHA also bound by this limit?

```
   Clients MUST NOT change the value of TicketRequestContents.count in
   second ClientHello messages sent in response to a HelloRetryRequest.
```

'A server MUST abort the connection with an "illegal_parameter" if the value
of the extension changed, it was added or removed in second ClientHello.' ?

--
Regards,
Hubert Kario