During my Shepherd review of draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests, I noticed that the
intended status of the draft is Informational, but the IANA Considerations
sections indicates that the Recommended column is “Y”.  RFC 8447 requires
Standards Action for an extension to be marked as Recommended.  I went back and
looked and the extension has been marked as Recommended since Chris' and
David’s initial individual draft back in April 2018.  I think that this has
been an oversight and believe the intended status should be changed to Proposed
Standard.  If you think this change is wrong, please let the list know why by
November 1st.

Note that this is the final issue before I will issue WGLC.

Cheers,

spt