Hi,

It's been a long time since I posted to this list but saw that the charter is
being updated and wanted to share an idea I had a while ago but have not found
the time to work on.  The TL;DR is to deprecate TLS and rebuild security on top
of DTLS. With DTLS, you have encrypted packets, so think of them as the new IP
and build TCP on top of that.  It'd be like making the internet run on TCP/DTLS
instead of TCP/IP, so most of the work is already done.  I think this is all I
need to say to get the idea across, but I can add detail if needed.

Mike