Some suggestion from my side for cTLS

1. Currently supported ciphersuites in cTLS are only 5. In that case I feel
changing 2 byte "CipherSuite" also to "varint" will help to reduce few more
bytes on wire. Similarly for "NamedGroup" and "SignatureScheme".

2. In section 5.1, last sentence in the explanation of "version" should
contain "SeverHello.extensions"

   version (integer):  indicates that both sides agree to the single TLS
      version specified by the given integer value (772 == 0x0304 for
      TLS 1.3).  The supported_versions extension is omitted from
      ClientHello.extensions and reconstructed in the transcript as a
      single-valued list with the specified value.  The
      supported_versions extension is omitted from
      ClientHello.extensions and reconstructed in the transcript with
      the specified value.

Thanks & Regards
Raja Ashok