> On May 22, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Sean Turner <s...@sn3rd.com> wrote:
>
> This is the 3rd WGLC for "Exported Authenticators in TLS" draft available at
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator/. The
> secdir review during IETF LC raised some issues and as a result there have
> been a couple of new versions. Please respond to the list with any comments
> by 2359 UTC on 8 June 2020.

I would like to see this published soon.  I have one comment.

Section 4: I find this confusing:

   extensions:  The set of extensions allowed in the CertificateRequest
      structure are those defined in the TLS ExtensionType Values IANA
      registry containing CR in the TLS 1.3 column.  The extensions
      allowed in the ClientCertificateRequest are those containing CR in
      the TLS 1.3 column, along with the server_name [RFC6066]
      extension.

I think it means:

   extensions:  The set of extensions allowed in the CertificateRequest
      structure and the ClientCertificateRequest structure are those
      defined in the TLS ExtensionType Values IANA registry [cite]
      containing CR in the TLS 1.3 column.  In addition, the set of
      extensions in the ClientCertificateRequest structure MAY
      include the server_name [RFC6066] extension.