Hi everyone,

Just a quick follow-up that there will be the following talks on Wednesday and
Thursday around network tokens.

*

July 29 , 1:00-1:50pm UTC: TSV Open Meeting

*

July 30 , 12:30pm-2:00pm UTC: APN Side Meeting

*

July 30 , 4pm-5pm UTC: Network Tokens Side Meeting (details available here) (
https://github.com/Network-Tokens/network-tokens-rfc/wiki/IETF-108---Network-Tokens-Side-Meeting
 )

Best,

Yiannis