I think this is an important protocol feature and I'm in favour of
adoption.  I'm also happy to invest cycles to bring it to fruition.

I agree with Martin that the currently defined mechanism is simplistic,
and I expect it to change substantially.  Hopefully, we can reuse at
least some of the good stuff that has been produced in QUIC in this same
area.

Cheers!

On 01/08/2020, 01:55, "TLS on behalf of Sean Turner"
<tls-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of s...@sn3rd.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder that this WG adoption call is still ongoing.
>
> spt
>
> > On Jul 22, 2020, at 14:55, Sean Turner <s...@sn3rd.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > The authors of "Return Routability Check for DTLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.3"
> > have asked for adoption of their draft as a WG item.  Please state
> > whether you support adoption of this draft as a WG item by posting a
> > message to the TLS list by 2359 UTC 06 August 2020.  Please include
> > any additional information that is helpful in understanding your
> > position.
> >
> > NOTE: We discussed this draft at IETF 105 in connection with
> > draft-ietf-tls-dtls-connection-id [0]. The plan at the time was to
> > progress draft-tschofenig-tls-dtls-rrc after we progressed
> > draft-ietf-tls-dtls-connection-id. That time is now.
> >
> > Thanks, Chris, Joe, and Sean
> >
> > [0]
> > https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/slides-105-tls-sessb-cid-00

medium. Thank you.