Hello Sean,
Hello List,

FMPOV, that dtls-rrc work is very welcome!
All use-cases, where the northbound-layers don't provide solutions for
that, will benefit from it.

best regards
Achim Kraus

Am 03.05.21 um 17:44 schrieb Sean Turner:
Hi!

We would like to re-run the WG adoption call for "Return Routability Check for
DTLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.3”. Please state whether you support adoption of this draft as a
WG item by posting a message to the TLS list by 2359 UTC 24 May 2021.  Please
include any additional information that is helpful in understanding your position.

NOTES:

1) We are re-running this WG adoption now that DTLS 1.3 [1] and Connection
Identifiers for DTLS 1.2 [2] is done.
2) Here is a link to the original WG adoption call [3].

Thanks,
Chris, Joe, and Sean

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-dtls13/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-dtls-connection-id/