Hiya,

So I gave that a read through and created a pile of
PRs. [1] I didn't go over the appendices.

As I said, I'm fine if those are ignored - better to
get -13 out than spend ages discussing. (I'm fine with
chatting about 'em too for a bit of course.)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pulls