Adopt.

I found the changes from 8447 hard to find without a diff:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=rfc8447&url2=draft-salowey-tls-rfc8447bis-01

Some comments on the content:

* Recommended = D requires standards action.  I think that you might want IETF
consensus instead.

* A lot of the "changes" here have already been carried out.  Perhaps this
document can be a lot shorter.  I still think that the generic text is useful
to keep, but there are sections that concentrate only on stuff that has already
been done by IANA.  Maybe those sections can go.

* This cites a specific draft version of TLS 1.3 rather than RFC 8446 and I
can't see why.