Ugh, sorry everyone. I both forgot that this other draft
(draft-sbn-tls-svcb-ech) existed and that we had already decided to put the
code point in draft. Even better, as you say, that draft already has the
codepoint request and was adopted. I closed this PR.

Ben, Mike, Erik: can you please submit the WG version of this document? The I-D
expired on September 12.

Thanks, and apologies again for any confusion.

Best,
Chris