Hi Marco,

We think we have addressed all your comments (but one, see below).
Could you please check that the PR at [1] is good to go?

[1] https://github.com/tlswg/dtls-rrc/pull/63/files

The one comment we wanted to have a bit more discussion before
deciding how to proceed is this:

On Tue, 3 Oct 2023 at 15:50, Marco Tiloca
<marco.tiloca=40ri...@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
> [Section 7.4]
>
> * I think that another requirement should be that the initiator MUST NOT act
> on more than one valid path_response or path_drop message for each
> path_challenge message that it has sent.

ยง7.4 currently says:  "The responder MUST send exactly one
path_response or path_drop message for each received path_challenge."

So it's not clear how a situation with multiple occurrences of
path_drop/path_challenge could come off, if the responder obeys the
specified MUST?

Could you clarify your concern a bit more?

> [Section 10]
>
> * You will need to add a new subsection that provides expert review
> instructions, for the Designated Experts assigned to the new subregistry
> defined in Section 10.3.

Thanks: this made us realise that expert review was a bit too
lightweight, therefore we moved to STD required.

cheers, thanks!