Hi,

  I approve of this transition to standards track and I am implementing
this as well.

  regards,

  Dan.

On 11/29/23 7:51 AM, Joseph Salowey wrote:
RFC 8773 (TLS 1.3 Extension for Certificate-Based Authentication with an External Pre-Shared Key) was originally published as experimental due to lack of implementations. As part of implementation work for the EMU workitem draft-ietf-emu-bootstrapped-tls which uses RFC 8773 there is ongoing implementation work. Since the implementation status of RFC 8773 is changing, this is a consensus call to move RFC 8773 to standards track as reflected in [RFC8773bis](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-8773bis). This will also help avoid downref for the EMU draft.  Please indicate if you approve of or object to this transition to standards track status by December 15, 2023.

Thanks,

Joe, Sean, and Deirdre

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to
escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius