The cost of hybrids is not high, but it's certainly not negligible. I can't
share the exact number of servers we'd be able to cut if we'd go pure PQ,
but with a back of the envelope calculation I think you can convince
yourself that we could've at least hired an engineer instead. We think it's
worth it now, but of course we're not going to keep hybrids around when the
CRQC arrives.

Best,

 Bas