----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisardo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Brinatello" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "HorseTechie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "NTML" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"TMNT-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "TMNT2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [NTML] Here to amuse you

> I'm behind in my reading too.  I want to catch up someday.  Looks like
> I'll have more time now since today is my class presentation of my
> semester project.  All wish me luck on that!  In class right now just
> waiting for my turn, and getting nervous too *shivers*

OOoh, good luck.  I never like giving presentations.  Wish I could just tell
them to "buy the book!" but I'd get a failing grade!

> Also I kinda feel guilty since I have sooooooooooooooo many fic ideas
> going thru my mind, but never write them down on paper (or type
> rather).  Soooo many ideas, hard to tie them together into a
> story.  But I can't wait to read your guy's, Sean's fics sound fun.

Heheh, yes, they are fun fics aren't they, Sean?  Depends on how you use the
word fun.  Fun could mean a whole lotta things.  It could be a child riding
a horsey at a carnival, orrrrrr, going to a water park, orrrrr, making out
with a hunkin' gorgeous green mutant turtle, orrrr, heck, the list goes on!

> Yeah I like your dolls Brina, you have alot of them.  Still like the
> Don/Brinatello ones best :)  I know on one of them I gave you inspiration.
> Actually while I like IE better and use it more than Netscape cuz it's
> more user-friendly, at times IT'S more the pain in the butt!  On my new
> Dell, and part of this is caused from iMesh's constant banner ads, it
> likes to close out and says, Send Error Report or Don't Send Error
> Report.  Drives me nuts! Netscape I hardly ever have that problem.
>   Course I got the newest version of Netscape, and that is nice.  The
> older one isn't as nice.  Your art page works fine for me tho
> Brina :)  Looks good btw!

Thankyouthankyou.  I have fun---er, a good time making those dolls,
especially the Don/Brinatello ones.  I like my moon goddess one, which
btw, is the same doll I used for the one of Don holding me.  All I
changed was her hair, dress and background.  Ever hear of a 'moon
gotcha'?  See the moon?  GOTCHA!!

> I gotta put up some of my artwork too that I have hiding in my folder.  So
> i know how that feels.
>
> But yeah good job Brina, can't wait to see what's next!

Thanks!  Can't wait to see what's next either!

> Lisardo  *getting more nervous now*

Aw, you'll do fine!  Just pretend that the audience is naked and you'll get
through it with no trouble.  You may start laughing, but no one will think
anything of it!

Brinatello