I dunno if this was brought up or not, but I was in Kmart today and lo and
behold I came across TMNT stuff! I mean the sewer set, the van, the action
figures and all!!! The (I dunno the height in inches - sorry)the bigger figure
is around $17! I guess that's about right with the exchange rate and all. Well
I'm gonna get the minitures. They're around $6 and I'm hoping to find the four
turtles and splinter. I already have the bigger Leo that Brina gave me.

It's about time really, with the cartoon being here for over a month already,
problem is, I'm not home to watch it as I'm working and mum sets the video for
the Bold and Beautiful in the afternoon. Not fair really. :(

So all you aussie fans go out there and get 'em before they sell out!!! (Kmart
has 15% off this thursday and friday)

~Bee