> HorseTurtle sez:
>
> >*lol*  Lucky you.  I ended up being....
> >"That kid you hated at school!"
>
> Ouch, HT! Now I feel a little better about being Arnie.
> --Phish*

Aww... hay, I thought Arnold was a pretty cool guy.  Or at least before
he decided to try his hand at a preganant father, be a really cranky
one trying to find The Ultimate Toy *insert Unicron here*.  ;p  I still
like him though, governor-wanna-be or not...

> (BTW, HT, that Raph/Electra art? Verry cool.)

Domo... ^^

~HT

=====
"A wise man never loses anything, if he has himself." ~Master Splinter

---== ]  http://www.turtlequest.com [ ==---