Took me long enough, didn't it? Anyway, I FINALLY got my 2003 Comic Con photos up at the Splunkyard photo gallery! Came out looking great with my usual captions for each one. Go see and enjoy!

http://www.splunkyard.com/gallery/Brinatellos-Pictures-2003?&page=1

BTW, I kind of left you all hanging there with that last outburst of an update and while HT caught it, I'll say it again:

WE GOT A CAR!!!!!

It's a 1999 Toyota Rav 4, colored White and has a little over 57,000 miles on it. Picked it up at Toyota Carlsbad on September 14 with NO down payment. I basically drove it off the lot without paying a dime! The car is in MY name, too, go fig! I'm 25 and I'm owning my first car ever! Still in shock, very very much in shock! The bank hasn't called yet to say if we approved with our credit or not, so no news is good news. I'm a little scared of all these payments and bills coming in, but I have to be strong. Decided to stop eating to save more. lol. j/k. Or more like we don't eat out as much as we used to. We gotta budget and make sure we keep track of our spendings. *siiiigh* Still can't afford zip disks so my computer will have to wait a little longer. Sorry. But, we got a car! Now, I'm off. Bye!

Brinatello

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com