> In a message dated 11/11/2003 1:53:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Raphael"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> >The world NEEDS to make lists!!! That is the key to happiness and a
> >successful future!!!! ; )<<
>
> I'm beginning to suspect that all Raphael fans must have serious mental
problems.  I, too, am all about lists and insane projects.

"I beg to differ. I'm a differbegger. I wouldn't work that cheap. Exit.
Stage Left, insulted, all the way" - Snagglepuss, "Treasure of Sierra's
Mattress" (I believe...it's been 30+ years since I've listened to the
album.)  Anyway, my point is that Raph fans are probably some of the most
stable folks you will ever meet. We just like be organized....sorta....

Stop laughing.

> >(now we see why I should not have time off from work, just to dangerous
<G>)<<

> C'mon, you know it's even more dangerous when you can't keep track of your
list. ; )

This is true.  I still say people should always have lists....  ; )

Raph "> (I am perfectly sane!)