--- Lisardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> BTW, while I"m constructing my site, dare I post soem of my TMNT art
> there, that is not currently on my page?  I dunno how good of
> artwork they want you to have there, but it seems like only really
> REALLY professional-looking art is there.  I know mine isn't very
> prof.-looking so that's why I was wondering.  Or maybe I'll just put
> them on my old site for now.

DeviantArt is very open to ANYone who has a bit of creative talent.  It
basically is like an artist version of fanfiction.net (but with much
better quality items).  If you want to do it, go for it!

I'm just a whore for kick-ass, drool worthy artwork, so I usually have
all the awesome artists pecked out.  But there are regular ol folks
like you and me there too.  I already pegged down Loolaa, MarsW,
Raphaella, Tinselcat, and who knows else...?

Right now, I'm working on making up a TMNT art club for TMNT artists on
DA to join up on as well.  Just a cool place to find TMNT art there,
and to host the occasional contest and what have you.  ;p

~HT

=====
--==]| http://www.turtlequest.com |[==--
-~| http://horsetechie.deviantart.com |~-