Hi,

This adds support via the status-text session option to have an additional
status line with whatever text is present in 'status-text'.  All
formatting/colours are supported.

Additionally, additional status-lines may be rendered via text delimited with
';', so for instance:

  set status-text "foo;bar"

The internals of this are crude -- although I'm introducing a new struct for
status-line information, I'm considering this more of a placeholder for future
work, but it's still good to be making use of it in this early stage.

Future ideas will have to be considering caching proper -- but I see that as
necessary only when we advance the status-line work (such as making the
status-line generic, and made of discrete parts, but that's a way off yet).

I've given this some testing in limited form -- and so far haven't seen
anything obvious.  Largely, this builds upon the work Nicholas already added
as placeholders, so I can't take much credit here... ;)

Any questions, or obvious errors, do please scream.

Those of you wanting to play along at home can follow my topic-branch here:

  https://github.com/ThomasAdam/tmux/tree/ta/multistatus-line

Note though that I will be regularly rebasing it.

-- Thomas Adam

Thomas Adam (2):
  Introduce struct status_line for status information
  Add support for delimited status-line text

 cmd-new-session.c |  15 +++-
 options-table.c   |  24 ++++++
 resize.c          |   5 +-
 screen-redraw.c   |   6 +-