Hi Mark,

I use a shell call to bind 'k' to switch to the "penultimate" window:

bind k run-shell "tmux select-window -t $(echo #{session_stack} | awk -F,
'{w=$1}NF>=3{w=$3;exit}END{print w}')"

You could do any calculations you like using a similar method, I'm not sure
whether there are any more efficient built-in methods available.

Incidentally, isn't your "+1" example just the same as the next-window
command?

Regards,
Scott