hi,

in my tmux session, the output of a program is garbled.

The following is the expected output.

[shell]#display entry

group        Type        Min duration State
one          internal    one-year     running
[shell]#

But the actual output is as follows, clearly the carriag-return does't seem
to be happening properly inside tmux. Is there any setting i need to
enable. I am running
tmux from putty. The same program if i run from outside tmux, the output is
fine.
so, we can rule out any problem from the program. has anyone faced the same
problem ?