Hello All,
  I had just installed tmux and now trying to make use of it.  I did run into a
problem which I am not sure how to resolve with svn commands.  When I issue a
status request ("svn status") I see the following message:
svn: symbol lookup error: svn: undefined symbol: svn_opt__eat_peg_revisions
I see this same message for "svn cleanup".  If I issue an "svn info" all seems
to work.  If I exit out of tmux all the commands work.  Any thoughts to why
this is the the case?
Here is the svn information:
svn, version 1.7.10 (r1485443)svnserve, version 1.7.10 (r1485443)
  Any help or assistance is very much appreciated.
Regards,
Mark