---

** [tickets:#150] Moving windows doesn't honour renumber-windows setting**

**Status:** open
**Created:** Wed Aug 06, 2014 04:10 AM UTC by Jan Larres
**Last Updated:** Wed Aug 06, 2014 04:10 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

I have the renumber-windows option set, which works fine if I close a window in
some way. However, if I move a window to a different session with the
move-window command then the remaining windows in the original session don't
get renumbered. I have to open and close a new window in that session to cause
renumbering.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because tmux-users@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a mailing
list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.