That's correct. In fact, after a test, it adds \e[0;39;49m if the previous cell
had no colour. There's two issues I can see:

1) If the previous cell's colour was default, it will add the above default
colours superfluously.
2) If the current cell colour changes in addition to the attribute being
removed, you get a code like \0;39;49;31m. This is a superfluous colour change.

I'm not sure how to proceed without restructuring the function (it's well
suited to the structure it already has). I'm very open to suggestions!

---- On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:30:04 +0000 Nicholas Marriott
<nicholas.marri...@gmail.com> wrote ----