Hi all,

Along the same lines we have been running 0.5.8 Alpha1 (current CVS
version)  on a Linux terminal server, 15 users, and 20 Windows 2K installs
for almost 5 months now. Almost a year on the Linux side, just rolled out
the Windows installed 5 months ago. We run Sun JDK 1.4.2 on the Linux side
and 1.5.0 on the windows side. We moved form Mocha Soft and the users are
happy.

We have a few small issues that I have post in the past and will repost
soon . I believe that one was a field exit issue and not sure if this is
one that has been looked at in the last few days. Looking forward to
seeing those fixes in cvs so I can get a hold and test.

Anyways the previous thread and this one hopefully will hopefully convince
others that TN5250J is a great and stable project.

Thanks

Rich