Darn.  Not sure what that is.  It has been working like a champ for the last week and a half.  When I got back I asked about it and no one has had any problems.  Maybe I missed soemthing with the update.

Richard Houston wrote:
Hey Kenneth,

One thing right off the top is that in this new version the splash screen
pops up over the connections window again at start up. The version be for
this would send the splash screen away.

Also once I enable connections/options/restore last view, once I restart
the app it gives me a session that is disconnected and is mark in the tab
as "-S". Any ideas?

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |