Yip, that works with out issue. I wonder what I am doing wrong. I compile
with ant -DSSL=true run. Any ideas?

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |