This may or may not be a java issue, but I try to install and run tn5250j
(the newest version) and I get this error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]$ java tn5250j
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: tn5250j

I'm assuming this is a java error... and nothing to do with tn5250j. Am I
correct in that assumption ?  ;)

I have tn5250j working on 7 of our computers here, but after upgrading
with Mandriva 2006 and SuSe 10, neither seem to want to play nice with
tn5250j. I have resorted to using just tn5250 on my machine for now, but I
liked the way tn5250j works better.

Hopefully this isn't a PEBKAC error ;)  I'll feel really silly if it is.

Thanks,

--
Dave Crouse
USA Linux Users Group