Thanks Wim.  It still have a ways to go.  Function keys are problematic (sometimes they pass through to the browser depending on what browser).  There are some bugs in the signon routine.  I need to figure out how to get SSL to work with all this stuff.  I have some key combinations that I haven't implemented.  I wish I could figure out how to get a cursor key to work on an HTML form.  I'd like to have a configuration tool that would allow for some user configuration control from the server.  A bunch of odds and ends.

I figure with a few more folks looking at this I'll be able to get enough interest and perhaps, suggestions and help, to finish it up.

Kenneth gets most of the credit.  He got it working, I've just been "tweaking".

Pete

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

That is fabulous!

I've seen the rendering is complete char bases? However it does work and look great!