Is anyone still maintaining tn5250j?

Also, is there any real api documentation or tutorial docs on how to use the
Beans for connecting to an AS400/5250 from inside a java application. I have
scoured the site as well as built the java docs and it seems to be severely
lacking. I would love to help build the documentation if anyone is willing
to help me sort where everything is.

Hans W. Uhlig
Easy Mobile Tech
Greater Sacramento Market