Hi Kennet,

Thanks for your suggestion, yes I try the keep alive, maybe I am asking too
much for a complete disconnection since the socket is being closed completely.
The last log message that I am getting is
“ [Thread-5] WARN org.tn5250j.framework.th5250.DataStreamProoducer –
DataStreamProducer thread interrupted and stopping Connection reset”     after
that the session hang.

I wonder if you can call a reconnect when the exception occurs???

Mario