In the past had seen issues were the install tries to install in Program
Files(s)
directory, and it fails. Then tried to install in C:\tn5250j, and it fails to
create,
but one can open a DOS prompt, and md\tn5250j and then it will create with
the message that directory already exists, but goes thru.

The other night had a student with a Windows 8 notebook, and it had the
same issues. Got it installed, but then found that the (+) field exit key kept
popping up some windows thing. Also, various F-keys were also bring up
windows 8 things?? I'm using Linux on my machines, and my classroom is
dual Fedora 20 and Windows 7 that doesn't seem to have this issues.

Ended up setting field exit to use Ctrl-X and then using the keypad for
function keys.

Anyone else figured out options for running on installing and running on
Windows 7 and above.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mi...@kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetze...@gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
ROSETTA     20003511.251451   |   SETI        34015051.988842
ABC         16613838.513356   |   EINSTEIN    34800032.081899