As above is now in SVN. There is also a new example ported from FXPy,
the imageviewer example which mostly runs (though it doesn't shut
down properly). Thus, as you might be guessing, while the bindings
are now full & complete there still remains a number of bugs and
issues.

I have run out of development time, so anyone who wants to can get
started on debugging it for me! :) I can advise and certainly all the
hard work is done, though I won't have coding time to go fix things
myself without very detailed specifics on the bug (shrunk down
example etc).

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Niall